Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Defeat the Conservatives Before They Ruin Canada

The political junk mail from the Conservative party which arrives in my mail box on a daily basis has thoroughly pissed me off. I was already angry with Harper and his minions, but now the pot is really bubbling. Therefore I created a facebook group - Defeat the Conservatives Before They Ruin Canada. Maybe I'm returning to my radical, shit-disturbing roots. We'll see what happens. I know I will post a manifesto on the page. I know I'll ask friends to join the group. I'm not sure what else I'll do - yet, but I will take other actions.

In family news, my son-in-law's mother passed over to a better world. She was a very loving person and her children adored her. On a brighter note, I'm happy that I've been able to get some writing done, send a story out and postpone cleaning my apartment. And now, back to work.

1 comment:

Jennifer Ross said...

Now what is it specifically that has you in an uproar? Is it the fact that many of our lakes have become slated for garbage dumps for mines? Is it the 'always in election mode' campaigning? Or could it be the Ethics Committee shenanigans? We're having a great time over on Kady O'Malley's (Macleans) blog on that one.
http://blog.macleans.ca/category/blog-central/national/inside-the-queensway/