Friday, May 22, 2009

Brief Update

This may be the last blog entry for a while. Earlier this week, I learned that my brother is facing a health crisis and now that I have more details, I have plans to make. I hope to visit him very soon, once I find a way to get to his small town which is not on a bus or train route. It will be a short visit, a few hours, but I expect there will be more trips in the near future.

There's no writing news, and no writing taking place, for now. I hope to post better news soon.Until then, enjoy the spring and - carpe diem!

6 comments:

Lori Hahnel said...

Keep well, Diane. My thoughts are with you and your family.

M@ said...

Sorry, Diane. Best to your brother and safe travel.

Lily Whalen said...

Sorry to hear of your brother's health crisis, Diane. I hope all will be well. Take care, and enjoy your visit(s) with him.

J.A. Campbell said...

*Hugs* Best of wishes...

Anonymous said...

Wow :( Stay safe and I'll keep you and your brother in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear the news. My thoughts are with you and your family.