Saturday, September 22, 2007

What are You Reading?

This morning, I read my friend Lori's blog and she mentions Nora Ephron's current book. As it happens, I've dipped into that book too, while at the library. I wonder if it would have been published if it wasn't written by a 'known' writer. It's slight and somewhat amusing in places, but that's all. On the other hand, The Blue Hour of The Day, Lorna Crozier's collected poems, is worth reading more than once. I hated to return it to the library

I'm in the middle of reading Bloodletting and Miraculous Cures by Vincent Lam. A couple of weeks ago, I read Thirteen by Evanovitch. It was far more entertaining than Ephron's very minor epiphanies.

What are you reading?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading Wild at Heart by John Eldredge, a nonfiction book about maleness; and The House of Seven Mabels, a Janet Jeffry mystery by Jill Churchill. There are a whole bunch of books on my "to read" list, but I can only fit in so many at a time!