Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Harper - No Life Jacket, Lots of Lies


It's a weird ol' world, ain't it? The Prime Minister accuses his parliamentary opponents of slagging the Canadian Armed Forces. They didn't. Before that, he accused a Canadian senior bureaucrat of being both incompetent and a liar. From all reputable reports, the bureaucrat is competent and was forwarding information he had received.

Today, there is a picture of Harper at sea, in a small boat. He is not wearing a life jacket. I can only wonder what lie he will tell about this mistake, and who he will blame. At the moment, I wish he was far out at sea in a small boat, without a life jacket, and alone. I will try to get over feeling this way about our supposed leader, whose actions indicate that he knows only how to attack and doesn't know how to lead by example or by working with others, but it won't be an easy task for me. Maybe the Christmas spirit will find me, and find Mr. Harper too. I sure hope so.

2 comments:

Lori Hahnel said...

Ah, where's a rogue wave when you need it?

Bah, humbug!

The Writing REALTOR said...

I don't think you're alone, Diane...we are getting very sick of our "supposed" leaders and maybe it's time we dump our tea into the harbour.